Our purpose is to build trust within communities and find solutions to the Sustainable Development Goals by placing young people at the centre of sustainable development at all levels.
We are a network of young people that have come together to create a platform for new development, critical thinking, effective leadership and new thought processes in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Balkans and the Caribbean.
1. Youth Advocacy and Consulting
2. Leadership Incubator and Training Workshops
3. Independent Global Youth Think Tank
1. Lead by example
2. Engage with young people regardless of their societal background
3. Invest in sustainable growth
4. Empowering young people
5. Train youth in new technology
6. Building trust between youths, local communities and governments
7. Advocate for change and inclusion at the leadership level
We aim to be recognised as the leading youth-led organisation in the world, that is responsible for driving innovation, policy development, effective leadership and sustainable growth in developing countries.
We facilitate effective communications through intergenerational dialogues. We seek to direct greater attention towards youth perspectives, inclusion and cultural exchanges on global challenges.
By placing the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) at the centre of this, our initiatives will strengthen the capacity of emerging youth leaders to launch and execute successful SDG campaigns.
We provide young people with the opportunity to take ownership of the SDGs and, equip them with the necessary tools and skills to navigate the cultural nuances around leadership within different societies.